s

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Singapore Sling


Snake chain with 'pineapple' pendant £3.95
Snake chain - silver-plated / Beads - plastic



Phone, purse, zip 'pineapple' charms £1.95 each
Beads - plastic [charm on left has Swarovski bicone bead also]



'Pineapple' earrings £2.95
Earrings and findings - silver-plated / Beads - plastic



I bought these beads in Singapore a few years ago and they have lain in a zip-loc bag being uninspiring to me, until the weekend before my craft fair. Like a bolt of creative lightening a created the above - soon to be available on my Etsy shop - if you would like these now please email me.*


I love the cheery brightness and eighties retro of these accessories :)

*Shipping UK £1.00 1-2 days / Eur US$4.00 3-5 days / US & International US$4.00 5-7 days

6 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

Don't you love those bolts out of the blue. Something you have been looking at for months suddenly has a purpose! THey all look great!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

Thanks :) They make me feel all summery inside!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger jonyol said...

you want to share link's?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger übercherry said...

could it be? i'm your *first* canadian reader since you added the flag counter thingie? isn't it just the coolest? thanks for stopping by my blog *and* adding a link to it in your sidebar - wow! much appreciated! :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

Ooh yay! another flag! Now I have 4! thanks ubercherry :) & everyone
Elaine x

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jane Carlstrom said...

Your Singapor sling is just so fun. Great name. Asymetrical always appeals to me and colors are just right. Wishing you much success with this line.

Also, the flags are too cool. Thanks for visiting my blog too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home