s

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

iPod Nano / Gadget mitten cosy!




Presenting my iPod Nano mittens!! Made to keep your little Nano snuggly and warm, this little mitten will protect Nano from scratches and bumps.

I'm planning to make these in a whole range of colours, so if you'd prefer another colour just let me know - Email me. Most of the colour range available can be found in my shop - although I do have a few colours that I haven't yet tried.

I was also thinking of making two mittens and attaching them to each other with ribbon / i-cord - the idea being that they could be worn around the neck with the Nano in one as a kind of necklace - bringing back childhood memories of mittens on a string! Whaddya think?

Buy it here for $17.00 / £9.95 - free shipping if you mention this blog in the message section upon purchase [wait for adjusted Paypal invoice]

I made a fabby summer stripes one last night - however watching Big Brother and following my mitten pattern didn't quite work and it ended up being too wee - back to the beginning go I!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger .tomate d'épingles. said...

so cute!
i love those!
what a good idea :)
stock up on those for xmass, they will make great gifts hence you should sell lots!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

thanks for the comment - it really helps my motivation - I've sold one so far and hoping that they will be one of my primary 'pieces'

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home