s

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Stitch Marker jewellery



These are my hot firey Swarovski stitch markers / jewellery! I made them because I was looking for a mobile storage solution for stitch markers, and the idea of them as 'charms' to a necklace or bracelet was the perfect solution.

I love the contrast between the firey Swarovski beads, and the jet black Swarovski accent bead. The accent bead is helpful to mark the beginning/end of a row when working on the round.

The aqua chain I felt just finished the piece off - it's such a vibrant contrast to firey markers.



As the stitch markers are removeable and come with a necklace / bracelet set it is entirely upto the wearer to decide how many stitch markers they need, and whether to wear just the necklace or bracelet - or both!



They are available for purchase via my Etsy shop for $18.00 / £10.00 - click here
Free shipping worldwide if you mention seeing them via this blog in the messages section. (I will send an adjusted Paypal invoice]

Hope that you like them!
Elaine x

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger .tomate d'épingles. said...

wow those look so great!
i was going to comment your previous post by saying : i'd use those do do jewelry :)
great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home