s

Monday, August 21, 2006

Latest ...


The boy put up some shelves in my studio and so I organised my supplies - see all my beads and beading supplies below the b&w knitting poster [rec'd from my Secret Pal] So I'm feeling all 'feng shui'd' and ready for the push to my next stall.

Miso Funky Craft Fair - 9th September, Hillhead Library, Byres Road, Glasgow


2 new iPod cosies - £7.50 / $13.65 each.
Will fit:
iPod Video 30GB dimensions: height 10.4cm, width 6.1cm, thickness 1.1cm.
iPod Video 60GB dimensions: height 10.4cm, width 6.1cm, thickness 1.4cm.
iPod Photo 20 & 30GB dimensions: height 10.4cm, width 6.1cm, thickness 1.6cm.
iPod 20GB (4th gen. click wheel) dimensions: height 10.4cm, width 6.1cm, thickness 1.4cm.
iPod 20GB (3rd gen.) dimensions: height 10.4cm, width 6.1cm, thickness 1.6cm.

I'm probably not going to list much on my Etsy shop until after the fair so I'll just upload new items here, and if anyone sees anything they would like let me know!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger AmysBabies said...

OOHH, I am soo jealous of your cool shelves! I can't wait to have a bigger place so I can have my own crafty space :)

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

I moved into my boyfriends house and 'acquired' the spare room for crafty goodness ...

I am so lucky!

Plus I can make a huge crafty mess and close the door on it til i'm up to facing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home